Chloe Grace Moretz gushes over meeting Hillary Clinton

by - July 19, 2024

 Chloe Grace Moretz grew up a fan of Hillary Clinton as her mother was always a supporter.

Powerful: The actress added: 'I grew up loving her vicariously through my mom. 'And as I got older, I started looking more into her ideals and her stance on political issues. 'I’m a big fan of what she stands for….I just wanted to shake her hand, but she sat down with us for 30 minutes'

So the 18-year-old Georgia native was more than thrilled to meet the presidential hopeful recently, she told the January/February issue of Modern Luxury Angeleno.

New pal: 'It was wild. She knew everything I had been doing in my career and all about what I’ve been saying and standing for as a young woman,' the blonde Coach model said

'It was wild. She knew everything I had been doing in my career and all about what I’ve been saying and standing for as a young woman,' the blonde Coach model said of the 68-year-old.

Now a lady: Chloe Grace Moretz told the new issue of Modern Luxury Angeleno that she was thrilled to meet Hillary Clinton

You May Also Like

0 Comments