Salma Hayek shows off her flawless figure in clinging blue gown complete with sheer side panels

by - June 25, 2024

 She's in impeccable shape at the age of 48.and Salma Hayek displayed her incredible figure on Saturday, as she attended the Sean Penn's Haiti fundraiser in Los Angeles.


The Frida actress arrived in a stunning clinging navy halter dress with see-through lace running down the sides.Meanwhile, the brunette beauty's hair was sleeked back in a ponytail, showing off her flawless complexion which was enhanced with a light palette of make-up.

Inside the ceremony, the star was seen cosying up to Reese Witherspoon, who looked lovely in a plunging black dress decorated with white pearls around the bust line.

The doting parent has admitted that motherhood comes first for her - above all else, including her career.Speaking to The Guardian, she said: 'I love being a wife and homemaker – because it's my choice.

My friends who don't have children say it's impossible to get together with me because I don't want to talk about anything else except motherhood.


But being a mother is more exhausting than working, and sometimes I push myself too hard and burn myself out.I can appreciate how exhausting it must be for women who have to do everything themselves all the time.’


But Salma hasn't stopped her acting career, as she has a few upcoming projects including The Tale Of Tales, Septembers Of Shiraz, and Sausage Party.

You May Also Like

0 Comments