Mila Kunis Returns to Red Carpet After Welcoming Son Dimitri, Talks Raising Two Kids

by - June 12, 2024

 Mila Kunis returned to the red carpet on Tuesday, March 28, for the first time since giving birth to her son, Dimitri, in November. The actress stepped out to promote her film A Bad Mom’s Christmas at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.


Kunis, who already has 2-year-old daughter Wyatt with husband Ashton Kutcher, described what it’s like to now have two children.


. I feel people have been appreciative of the voice that it gave not just women, but mothers,” Kunis said of the first movie on Tuesday. “Even men come up to me and they are like, this movie is so great, I finally understand my mom and my wife so much more.


 It’s so honest. Yeah, it’s very funny and very over the top, but it’s grounded in so much honesty that we as women, as mothers, all face in everyday life. It’s great.”

You May Also Like

0 Comments