Mila Kunis flashes her legs in distressed denim hot pants as she hits the beach with husband Ashton Kutcher in Santa Barbara - after he revealed he nearly DIED from vasculitis

by - June 28, 2024

 Mila Kunis and her husband Ashton Kutcher enjoyed some fun in the sun during a beach trip on Thursday afternoon in Santa Barbara.She wore her dark hair up into a tight bun and walked on the golden sand with bare feet, while accessorising with black sunglasses.Mila's partner, 44, wore a peach-colored shirt with 'Peloton' written in white lettering on the chest.



He wore black, orange and peach beach shorts and added a black cap which he pulled low over his eyes.The actress sipped on a drink as she sat beneath an umbrella, protecting herself from the glaring sun. 


The No Strings Attached star said the disease 'knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing, it knocked out like all my equilibrium.' 

According to Kutcher, his harrowing experience with vasculitis, though scary, gave him a new-found appreciation for his health and his senses, explaining that he hadn't ever truly realized how essential they were, until he lost them.


Until you go, "I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to see again, I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to hear again, I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to walk again."' 


The actor revealed that it took him a year to build up his strength, prompting Grylls to praise his 'strength through adversity'. The father of two said he considers challenges an opportunity for growth. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments