Jennifer Aniston says becoming a bombshell was not her 'thing' as she preferred being 'cute'... even though she has posed in lingerie throughout her career

by - June 14, 2024

 Jennifer Aniston never thought of herself as a sex symbol.The 50-year-old Friends vet has always gone for a more girl-next-door vibe, she told InStyle magazine for their 25th anniversary.

'Bombshell wasn’t really my thing,' said the Murder Mystery star. 'I thought natural, cute, and funny was sexy, you know?' She also said she didn't have a 'sexy' banner around her waist.

She added that when she began her career 'I think we were broadening our ideas of what sexy actually meant, so to be put in that category, I was like, “Oh, this is nice.” 

But, no, I didn’t have a “sexy” banner around my waist or start going to “sexy” school or anything like that. Some days you’re hot, and some days you’re not.'

She was reacting to her 1999 InStyle cover where she posed in a sheet and the tag line read, 'What's Sexy Now?'Aniston also said: 'It feels ironic to be anointed as “sexy.” I always thought Lauren Hutton was sexy.'

Jennifer ignores that she has dressed sexy for many of her films including the 2013 comedy We're The Millers in which she had a strip scene.

She also said looking back on all seven of her InStyle covers was 'almost like leafing through a yearbook.'


The Along Came Polly star added, 'I pretty much grew up in this business in front of everyone, and listen, puberty is awkward — just try and do it all publicly

You May Also Like

0 Comments